Endeavor Patrol Legacy Splitboard
The Patrol is our flagship splitboard proven in the back country of British Colombia and worldwide. The Patrol's stiffer flex provides stability hiking up and a lively feel when riding down. The Channel ensures quick binding positioning adjustments and a simple switch between ride and hike modes. The Patrol Legacy is outfitted with our Phonon Pre-Tension Fibreglass topsheet, an innovation in snowboard construction that harnesses elastic energy through continuous lamination, supercharging the board’s ‘pop’. Construction is streamlined by combining carbon and fiberglass with resin, eliminating the need for the traditional plastic topsheet and UV Lacquer. The result is a super lightweight and powerfully reactive board built with less materials.
Due to the unique manufacturing process of the Phonon Topsheet, subtle variations and imperfections in finish may occur which give these boards their unique character.
Endeavor Patrol Legacy Splitboard
|Contact Length (mm)||886||906||946||962||980||1002||1021|
|Effective Edge (mm)||1048||1087||1131||1155||1177||1187||1201||1224|
|Nose Width (mm)||275||276||291||295||299||308||303||312|
|Waist Width (mm)||230||234||247||250||253||263||256||268|
|Tail Width (mm)||272||273||288||292||296||305||300||309|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||7300||7500||7800||8000||8200||8414||8400||8600|
|Stance Width (Inch)||17-23||17-23||18-24||18-24||18-24||19-25||19-25|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||70-100||100-155||110-155||120-170||140-190||150-200+||150-200||150-200+|
|Rider Weight (kgs)||32-45||45-68||47-68||54-77||65-85||68-90+||68-90||68-90+|
- Jennifer P.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Patrol Legacy SplitboardI recommend this productHeight? 5'4-5'7Weight? 171-200 lbsWhere have you been riding this board? (select all that apply) Resort/Groomers, Backcountry/PowderRated 5 out of 5 stars4/12/22Fits like a glove! Almost identical to the Archetype!
I spent the past two seasons on the Archetype 158cm before spending the last 4 days riding on the Patrol (159cm) and it handled just like the Archetype. However, I'm sure the Archetype would have a little leg up in the ever deep pow. 100+% satisfied with the Patrol & Archetype!
- Tracey M.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Patrol Legacy SplitboardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/23/22Excellent Powder Board
This board was recommended by a friend who had his own . I have only taken it out once but am so pleased with how it performs ....can't wait to take it to the backcountry
- Patrick O.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Patrol SplitboardI recommend this productHeight? 6'0 +Weight? 171-200 lbsWhere have you been riding this board? (select all that apply) Backcountry/PowderRated 5 out of 5 stars2/14/21Splitboarding in Orford, QC
So wonderful, I can finally keep up with my girlfriend on her backcountry skis. Nothing like waking up at 6am and splitboarding up a mountain and enjoying the dawn coming down. Having a coffee and the going to work at home.
- Andrew T.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Patrol SplitboardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/3/21Patrol Split
Haven't had a chance to ride my split yet. Binding seem to be sold out everywhere. Really looking forward to some slack country and touring, but I shall wait!
- JPOVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Patrol SplitboardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/23/21Patrol Split 159
1st, great looking board and feels well made. Chanel makes set up very easy. Very fun powder board; very nimble, slashy and good float. Definitely pleased.