Endeavor Pioneer Snowboard
Endeavor Pioneer Snowboard
|145.5cm||152cm||154cm||155cm Wide||156cm||157cm Wide||158cm|
|Contact Length (mm)||898||931||943||953||963||973||983|
|Effective Edge (mm)||1078||1123||1143||1155||1163||1173||1182.7|
|Nose Width (mm)||277||291||294||304||297||307||301|
|Waist Width (mm)||239||252||254||262||256||265||259|
|Tail Width (mm)||277||291||294||304||297||307||301|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||7500||7850||7950||8000||8050||8050||8150|
|Stance Width (Inch)||17-23||18-24||18-24||18-24||18-24||18-24||18-24|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||80-110||120-170||140-190||150-200||150-200||180-230||160-210|
|Rider Weight (kgs)||36-50||54-77||65-85||68-90||68-90||81-104||72-95|
- Michael D.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Pioneer SnowboardI recommend this productHeight? 5'8-5'11Weight? 171-200 lbsWhere have you been riding this board? (select all that apply) Resort/Groomers, Backcountry/PowderRated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/22The Quiver Killer
This board does it all. Floats in pow, Rips cord, and is the definition of an all-terrain quiver killer. This is my 3rd Pioneer and the aesthetics and performance of these decks is bar none the best in the industry.
- Zac B.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Pioneer x Willo Perron SnowboardI recommend this productHeight? 6'0 +Weight? 200+ lbsWhere have you been riding this board? (select all that apply) Resort/Groomers, Backcountry/Powder, Park/PipeRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/22All Mountain Weapon
Quite simply the best all-around board on the market. Tons of pop, fast base, carves well, floats on powder, handles well in the tight trees. You name it, this board kills it. Combine that with one of the coolest minimalist graphics I've seen in years and you can't lose. There's a reason all the reviews are so glowing, it's worth the hype. If you're reading this, buy one!
- Cunzhi H.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Pioneer x Willo Perron SnowboardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/15/21Why no girls size
This board looks dope. However, Why no girls size?
Is that very hard to produce board like 138cm to 149? Can anybody explain?
- Andrew P.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Pioneer X Okan Uckun SnowboardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/9/21Sick Board
Got the pioneer just at the end of the season but I had to try it out at least once. Great riding board for all conditions. Great price too.
- Ramon T.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Pioneer X Okan Uckun SnowboardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/31/21The board makes the rider
James from thegoodride.com recommended this board and it was the perfect choice for me. I had been riding a custom flying-v burton board, but I was ready for my next board. On my first day on my Pioneer X I was able to carve much better and the stability it provided on poor conditions was excellent. People say that "œthe rider makes the board perform"