Endeavor Polar Riding Hoodie
The Polar Hoodie is a heavyweight polar fleece hoody treated with Bionic ECO DWR to repel the elements. The perfect second layer piece under the Shelter Jacket or stand alone riding garment for warmer weather. Equipped with a screen printed neck gaiter built into the hood with elastic adjusters for the perfect fit. A relaxed with thumbhole cuffs, zippered kangaroo pocket and an elastic waist will ensure this piece is a staple in your outdoor kit.
Model is 6ft, 175lbs and wearing a size large.
Endeavor Polar Riding Hoodie
|Natural Waist (cm)||74-79||79-84||84-89||89-94||94-102||102-112|
|Natural Waist (inches)||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
- Elliott k.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/3/23Thoughtfully designed
Quality of materials is great, and it has a longer fit perfect to wear while riding . I'm 5'8 and I ordered a medium. The hood and neck gaiter are great for keeping. The face warm while riding the chair lift.
The only thing I would change are the sleeve cuffs. I would rather have them loose without the thumb hole so I can fit them over my gloves. Other than that the riding hoody is dope and I'll be using it for years.
- hughVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/29/22👍🏻
very nice cut! great weight. the neck gaiter is a bit bulky but is quite warm! definitely recommend for a warm day on its own or a cold day below a shell
- KamiVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/27/22Great new design, great hoodie.
I don't know why this is the first time a hoodie came out with a build in neck gaiter, it works like a charm.
Something else some other manufacturers fail to make is zippered pockets on a hoodie like this. Most of my full front zippered hoodies have them their pockets but I haven't seen this on DWR pull over hoodies.
Will this replace my puffy jacket as a mid layer? probably not on the not so cold days as I'd like to be able to regulate my body temperature using a full on zipper.
Not 5 stars as I don't like having thumbhole cuffs or a mid layer as most if not all outer layers have this integrated already, so this is kinda useless.
- JoelleVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/27/22Awesome quality
Bought as a gift for my husband. He loves the adjustable hood, black on black details and the thumb holes. The length is also perfect on him: 10/10!
- SUSAN R.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/25/22Everything!
This hoodie is everything I always wanted! Large hood, slightly longer, thumb holes, and a face guard! Pure perfection! Please restock fast as!