Endeavor 3L Shelter Jacket
The 3 Layer Shelter Jacket is our take on the technical outerwear layer that can be used all season from first snow to spring slush. Layered up with an insulator and it's set for the coldest days on the mountain. Wear it with just a t-shirt underneath and you have a versatile shell for warm spring days.
3 layer fabrics provide 20,000mm wind and water resistance with a Bio DWR coating for an eco friendly performance finish. With full seam sealing, even on the hood, and waterproof zippers throughout you know the elements are locked out. Underarm ventilation, adjustable hem and cuffs and a helmet compatible hood give amazing versatility wherever you're riding.
Whether you're hiking a line or savouring a beer in the bar after a long day, our apparel collection is the perfect partner. All Ion colourways are unique.
Model is 6ft, 160lbs and wearing a size large.
Endeavor 3L Shelter Jacket
|Natural Waist (cm)||74-79||79-84||84-89||89-94||94-102||102-112|
|Natural Waist (inches)||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
- keith m.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/25/23I love the look in the field
Took it out for the first time a couple days ago. Fit nice wind and water proof great all-around great shell jacket.
- Jason G.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/4/22Fantastic Quality and True to size!
Before you buy this Jacket, please double-check the size chart, it is very accurate. The quality is really well, great performance.
- Neil G.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/19/21Outstanding jacket
Unbeatable for the price. A warm jacket considering it is just a shell. In early season or spring great with a long sleeave shirt. Roomy enough fit for some layers, while keeping enough space for mobility. Ordering a size down to use for hiking and commuting, to use with a small puffy, where I won't need as much freedom of movement as snowboarding.
- Chaad G.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/17/21Awesome Jacket!
The 3L Shelter is an awesome jacket whether you're riding super wet west coast mountains or wearing it in the rainy city. It's lightweight and very waterproof. 5 stars all around. Just be aware that it fits large, so size down when you buy.
- Tyler S.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/3/21Suprisingly Thin yet Warm
Jacket is super warm which is amazing with how thin it is, plenty of room in all the right places and tailored where it counts.