Endeavor Ranger Jacket
The Endeavor Ranger Jacket is a versatile insulated jacket that can be worn on the mountains in Vermont as well as the streets of New York.
Inspired by military arctic program jackets, the lightweight Nylon construction with polyfill insulation keeps you warm in the coldest conditions. A packable helmet compatible hood provides protection while inside the jacket, large mesh pockets hold goggles, gloves, and facemasks. Zippered exterior pockets keep valuables safe, a left sleeve RFID pocket for easy lift access, a napoleon zippered pocket for a phone, and a bottom elastic draw cord enables cinching for fit. Tonal logos accent this jacket, including an embroidered chest patch.
Model is 6ft, 160lbs and wearing a size large.
Endeavor Ranger Jacket
|Natural Waist (cm)
|Natural Waist (inches)
- StephanieReviewingEndeavor Ranger JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/21/235 Stars
Got an xs, still fits big (5'6, 115lbs) but super comfy and lightweight like the pants. Everything is adjustable on it, which is great.
- Gregg Q.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Ranger JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/23Absolutely beautiful jacket.
I was a bit unsure of it at first being an insulated jacket but it's amazing. Very happy with it.
- J B.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Ranger JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/15/22Nice insulated pants
Sweet pants by the fit/feel. Haven't run them yet but I've like all my endeavor kit so I figured I'd give these a shot for the colder days.
- James B.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Ranger JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/9/22Solid solid solid
Love these pants and you really can't go wrong for this price. I'm 5'8 and 32 waist and tried both the small and large. I expected the large to be much bigger but it wasn't. I went for the small but could've easily worn the large, and I think it would work well if you're looking for a steezier fit. The pants themselves are a relaxed fit so it's plenty comfortable. The insulation is nice, especially at this price point, but the legs did get a bit warm and sweaty in 0 degrees and up; solid water resistance too.
- Tynan D.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Ranger JacketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/13/21Awesome, Super light insulated Jacket
This thing is insanely light. It's lighter than all my shells that cost twice as much and this thing is even insulated. May not have a powder skirt or wrist cuffs but for the price this is an awesome well insulated jacket to have in the arsenal for those colder days. I did have to size up one for a good fit but it is perfect in a size higher