Endeavor Polar Riding Hoodie
The Polar Hoodie is a heavyweight polar fleece hoody treated with Bionic ECO DWR to repel the elements. The perfect second layer piece under the Shelter Jacket or stand-alone riding garment for warmer weather. Equipped with a screen-printed neck gaiter built into the hood with elastic adjusters for the perfect fit. A relaxed fit with thumbhole cuffs, zippered kangaroo pocket and an elastic waist will ensure this piece is a staple in your outdoor kit.
Model is 6ft, 160lbs and wearing a size large.
Endeavor Polar Riding Hoodie
|Natural Waist (cm)||74-79||79-84||84-89||89-94||94-102||102-112|
|Natural Waist (inches)||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
- Elliott k.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/3/23Thoughtfully designed
Quality of materials is great, and it has a longer fit perfect to wear while riding . I'm 5'8 and I ordered a medium. The hood and neck gaiter are great for keeping. The face warm while riding the chair lift.
The only thing I would change are the sleeve cuffs. I would rather have them loose without the thumb hole so I can fit them over my gloves. Other than that the riding hoody is dope and I'll be using it for years.
- hughVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/29/22👍🏻
very nice cut! great weight. the neck gaiter is a bit bulky but is quite warm! definitely recommend for a warm day on its own or a cold day below a shell
- KamiVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/27/22Great new design, great hoodie.
I don't know why this is the first time a hoodie came out with a build in neck gaiter, it works like a charm.
Something else some other manufacturers fail to make is zippered pockets on a hoodie like this. Most of my full front zippered hoodies have them their pockets but I haven't seen this on DWR pull over hoodies.
Will this replace my puffy jacket as a mid layer? probably not on the not so cold days as I'd like to be able to regulate my body temperature using a full on zipper.
Not 5 stars as I don't like having thumbhole cuffs or a mid layer as most if not all outer layers have this integrated already, so this is kinda useless.
- JoelleVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/27/22Awesome quality
Bought as a gift for my husband. He loves the adjustable hood, black on black details and the thumb holes. The length is also perfect on him: 10/10!
- SUSAN R.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor Polar Riding HoodieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/25/22Everything!
This hoodie is everything I always wanted! Large hood, slightly longer, thumb holes, and a face guard! Pure perfection! Please restock fast as!