Endeavor 3L Shelter Bib Pant
The 3 Layer Shelter Bib Pant is our take on the technical outerwear layer that can be used all season from first snow to spring slush.
3 layer fabrics provide 20,000mm wind and water resistance with a Bio DWR coating for an eco friendly performance finish. With full seam sealing and waterproof zippers throughout you know the elements are locked out. Leg ventilation, zippered leg openings, adjustable shoulder straps and front chest pocket give amazing versatility wherever you're riding.
Whether you're hiking a line or savouring a beer in the bar after a long day, our apparel collection is the perfect partner.
Model is 6ft, 160lbs and wearing a size large.
Endeavor 3L Shelter Bib Pant
|Natural Waist (cm)||74-79||79-84||84-89||89-94||94-102||102-112|
|Natural Waist (inches)||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
|Body Inseam (cm)||82||84||85||86||88||89|
|Body Inseam (inches)||32.5||33||33.5||34||34.5||35|
- Rob W.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter Bib PantI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/22/23Shelter review
Neck hole is a little small on the jacket.
The bib packet is a little small and is hard to get a phone/hand in.
Other then that every thing is great
- Andy Y.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter Bib PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/14/23Good improvements over the years
The first rendition of this bib was good but was lacking in some areas, namely the straps and the sagginess. I'm glad to report that the new edition has fixed the strap problem and the sagginess. Outside of the leg gaiter, there is a drawstring on the outer shell that allows you to keep the pants above the snow. For me this is more of a comfort thing but it looks pretty good too. As for the straps, they've done away with the velcro in favour of regular buckles. Also, the buttons are way better. Super excited to take this one all over. Also, the material feels more premium, but this could just be because my old one was worn quite a bit. Big props to the team for listening to reviews and improving the product. Something I would want to see for the next one might be a more secure drawstring mechanism and a built in belt, also a bigger chest pocket. Thanks Endeavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- LucVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter Bib PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/10/23Bib Pants
I am 5'11, 185 pounds and ordered the large bib pants. Very happy with the product. Pants are baggy but I like them that way. They seem to have a heavy duty material so are warm but have nice vents for when I am splitboarding. I use a belt to make then fit better. Very good pair of pants and well priced.
- Jacob Alvarez de T.Verified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter Bib PantI recommend this productHeight? 5'8-5'11Weight? 171-200 lbsRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/23High quality gear at affordable price!
I am 5 foot 10, 190 lbs. I like a more baggy fit so I ordered the XL. These are sized a bit baggy already, I was swimming in the XL. Ordered a large, fits perfect. Really high quality gear for a super good price.
- ChengVerified BuyerReviewingEndeavor 3L Shelter Bib PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/27/22These are the only pants you need
I've been riding with normal length pants ever since taking up snowboarding and I can honestly say once you try these bib pants, you will never go back. I'm pretty lean and even with a medium had comfortable room to move about and layer up if it got too chilly. Also has just the right amount of "œbagginess"